Situation of cadaster and land registry at European and national level (May 2017)
- Situation of cadaster and land registry at European and national level
- By Adrian Cosmin Ghimbășan and Iosif Vorovencii. Published by “Vasile Goldiş” University Press in May 2017
- The institutional evolution, applied services and definition of cadaster differs from one country to another due to the influence of culture, history and other social reasons. In other words, at present there is no common platform in the field of cadaster and land registry in Europe.
- The diversity of real estate registration manner at the European countries' level obstructs the unification process of the existent GIS platforms, from where comes the necessity of knowledge of history and processes for the development of European systems, which have at present a real estate registration percentage complete or almost complete.
- The cadaster in our country is in the situation in which only 24% from the total of real estates are registered in the national reference system, and this percentage suggests the situation in fact of the national system.
- Keywords: land registries, cadasters